Dan Patrick In New Fox Sports Lineup

dan-patrickDan Patrick adds his Content Factory produced radio show to a newly revised lineup on Fox Sports Radio airing from 9am-noon EST weekdays. As a result of the change, case   former midday hosts Craig Shemon and James Washington are out. KLAC Los Angeles hosts Petros Papadakis, ask Matt Smith, check Steve Hartman and Vic “The Brick” Jacobs all are now also airing on the network. The move basically makes the Clear Channel Sports/Talker KLAC line-up the co-owned Premiere Radio Networks distributed Fox Sports Radio line-up and is part of the company wide realignment that was announced earlier this week by Clear Channel.  FSR hosts Andrew Siciliano, Krystal Fernandez and Ben Maller also exit.

18 thoughts on “Dan Patrick In New Fox Sports Lineup

• May 21, 2010 at 10:12 am

DP sucks so bad, they should pass out seat belts to listen to this thought vacuum. “Hey, can I stay at your house.” “How did I look?” Way to deliver to the lowest common denominator – not an original idea in the show.

• April 20, 2009 at 3:02 pm

I like DP….he’s entertaining and enjoyable listening to him while you work….

• April 14, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Uhmm, good question…sounds like you’re in the business.

• April 14, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Did The Content Factory pay comp to FSN to get Dan’s show cleared?

• March 31, 2009 at 7:43 pm

J-Dub was brutal. Their show was dropped here in Philly two years ago. Maybe if J-Dub had invested in a vocabulary expander software, he wouldn’t suck as much.

• March 22, 2009 at 1:55 am

DP is like listening to paint dry.

• March 13, 2009 at 6:57 pm

Talk about boring. 90% of what Dan talks about is mental mush. Who cares? Craig and James were fun and “real.” I habitually tune in to the sports channel, but 99 % of the time I end up leaving pretty quickly. Oh, I’m not a kid. I’m 60 yrs old. At first I didn’t like J-Dub, with his less-than-perfect grammar. Then, after I got past my inadequacies with that, I realized this man had sports experience and spoke from his heart. He was real; that’s what mattered. Craig and James were a great team. I would always tune in. I guess some people like Dan’s show but not me.

• March 10, 2009 at 2:11 pm

hey DP WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED here in vegas your only on until 7am and on a different station no warning at all! and when are you gonna be back on ? you and the stews are now off here, the local programming here sucks a bunch of no talented hacks are on the air here please tell me where to find you on the radio dial !

• March 9, 2009 at 6:01 pm

So does anyone know what happen to J Dub and Sheeman? I thought the show was great, DP may be an upgrade but his show is not for the morning. Put him an C Myers back to back. I will take the old school over what i listen to now.

• March 6, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Anyone know what became of Al Galdi on the Steve Czaban show?

• February 14, 2009 at 12:42 am

Yeah this is no comparison. DP is a huge upgrade from the Shem+JDub combo. He’s better, his crew is better, the production is better, and he’s able to get all the big names in sports. Good move FSR!
    I stumbled across this on my sat radio today. My only issue is I will be late for work more often because I’m listening to DP and the crew.

• February 13, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Out of Bounds was horrible. I liked J-Dub, but did he have to read the same “chillin’ like a villiam” script every morning when Sheman asked him how he was doing? IMO, a show lacks credibility when one of the one-air personalities can’t respond to a simple greeting.

• February 3, 2009 at 5:35 pm

what a pitty. a couple weeks ago i heard the all-star fsr lineup with czabe and scott being guests on andy chicago’s show and couldn’t have been happier. i agree, shemon and jw had to go – they were terrible (jw, i’m sure you are a hell of a nice guy. but seriously, you are on national radio – learn how to talk and coheriently communicate your ideas. so we are all clear, “you know” is not appropriate punctuation for the end of every sentance). but andy chicago has some of the most talent of all, and cm’s show is nothing but a constant interview rerun and always features an athlete pushing something.

2 years ago i got xm radio just to listen to fsr, and with the new lineup and the xm/sirius merger (reportedly, xm will no longer broadcast via internet for its already paying customers), i highly doubt i will continue my subscription. my money is worth too much to me to listen to a new bunch of screaming idiots on the radio and not have access to someone intellegent. besides dan’s show, the new talent is horrible!!!

• February 2, 2009 at 3:01 pm

While they are at it, they need to get rid of Steve Czaban

• January 29, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Wow, anyone who thinks “chillin like a villian J-Dub and the crew” brought anything to the table is extremely misguided. Washington, does not speak properly, says “you know what I’m saying” after or before almost every sentence he says and also loves “crutch” words like “basically” and “I’m a say this”

If J-Dub had to say “I think the Cowboys will win because Tony Romo is a good Quarterback” he would say.
    “ok, ok I’m gonna say this tho, and that is that, I mean Romo is basically a good QB and like I said the Cowboys is gonna beat ’em you know what Im sayin?”

It was tired, a burden to listen too and anyone who feels otherwise didn’t listen to enough of the show. I gave it more than one chance, and I know J-Dub is an educated man, but either he is a smart moron, or the “character” he was playing on the radio is a moron. Good Riddence to that show basically, you know what I’m sayin?

• January 29, 2009 at 4:36 pm

This is an upgrade. Dan Patrick is a big name and can get all the big names in sports to call into his show. JW was great, but ‘fake radio voice’ Craig Sheman was terrible. Give Danny Boy a chance

• January 27, 2009 at 8:17 pm

What are you thinking. The Out of Bounds crew was the best in the business. Get them back, put Patrick in late afternoon.

• January 26, 2009 at 6:32 pm

this sucks D.P. could not hold j-dubs jock strap…I will boycott FSR until out of bounds is back