Univision Cancels the Luis Jimenez Show

Univision Radio has removed “The Luis Jimenez Show” from Spanish CHR tropical “X 96.3” WXNY New York. The show had also been syndicated to about a half-dozen radio stations across the country. Univision says it will air a music-intensive show in mornings and make other programming announcements in the near future. Jimenez has been a morning show host in New York for more than two decades and joined “X 96.3” when it launched in 2009.

8 thoughts on “Univision Cancels the Luis Jimenez Show

• February 21, 2015 at 10:45 pm

incredible!!! lo unico que le faltaba a Univision era esto, sacar a Luis Jimenez, ahora si la picardia mananera, y el reir matutino se fueron a la misma mierda, coman caca Univision.

• January 30, 2015 at 9:00 pm

WE want him back luis jimenez… i left comment an they took it out… Why…

• January 30, 2015 at 8:23 pm

By the way the radio suck now..it not fun anymore….

• January 30, 2015 at 8:22 pm

We want Luis Jimenez back he is good what he does… we miss you Luis Jimenez….. Stay strong the audience have your back…. we want you back…love your show….

• September 4, 2014 at 8:11 pm

This sucks. I know listen to z-100 or some other bs… We miss you Luis. I hope you stick it Univision. Go back to la mega bro n bring that wackazzz show to back… They need CPR

• September 2, 2014 at 8:02 am

Luis Jimenez come back, please Univision we want the show back this mornings are sucks I’m from ct, y ese es el unico show que me have reir.

• August 24, 2014 at 12:16 pm

I am thinking that possibly they doing as a strategy to raise rating but I have to say it it’s quite risky and stupid!

• August 8, 2014 at 9:07 am

los más ridículo los hisite o univision ya las mañana son tan aburrida porque repite las misma música y no tengo más que cambiarme a esa otra emisora que no me gusta por estos mama guevo de univision que solo saben respetir las mismas mierda el día entero y todo los dia