George Willborn Joins The Doug Banks Radio Show

Former Michael Baisden Show co-host George Willborn, who has been on the loose since Baisden’s non-renewal at Cumulus Media Networks,  has joined Doug Banks Media as a new member on the syndicated radio “Doug Banks Radio Show.” Willborn will replace comedian Rudy Rush alongside Banks and DeDe McGuire starting tomorrow 4/25.  He joins the cast just in time for Banks and company to participate in WHUR Washington DC’s “Next Big Voice” competition to see who will replace Baisden on the Howard University Urban AC station.  Willborn started his  comedy career in 1987, and later worked WHUR, as well as Chicago Urban AC “V103” WVAZ.

7 thoughts on “George Willborn Joins The Doug Banks Radio Show

• September 13, 2016 at 4:53 pm

I Love Love Love George On The Doug Banks Show!!!! The Whole Crew Keep Me Tuned In With Some Of The Best Topics Of Discussion And Full Of Laughter Through Out The Show. Keep You The Magnificent Work!!!!

• July 6, 2013 at 11:24 pm

what happened to Rudy?

• May 15, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Very funny Chicago native! A good addition to the show!

• May 7, 2013 at 8:45 pm

George is very rude! Did’nt like him on the Michael Baisden show and don’t like him on the Doug Banks show. Terrible move! COME BACK RUDY!!!!!!!!

• April 29, 2013 at 4:03 pm

George is horrible!! I can’t believe that Doug selected him to replace Rudy. As another listener stated…its not the same and George’s voice and attitude is the worst!!

• April 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I’m not happy with the unexpected change, the gel or chemistry between the three, Doug, Dee-Dee and Rudy was hysterical. I listen on my smart phone at work since they’ve blocked steaming through the PC’s, I cant wait each day til 3p, I haven’t listened to my local radio station in months as I also plug the phone up in the car as I leave work to continue to hear the dialogue, but now, i’m just like ahhh whatever! Can’t honestly say I won’t listen, but certainly NOT with the same level of enthusiasm.

• April 28, 2013 at 6:03 am

Great great great move man George is the man I miss listening to him on the radio, I will start back listening now. Good luck George and good look banks.