“Loose Cannon” Pat O’Brien Joins FOX Sports Radio

Veteran sportscaster and former “Access Hollywood” and “The Insider” host Pat O’Brien returns to his sports roots joining Steve Hartman and Vic “The Brick” Jacobs for Fox Sports Radio’s “Loose Cannons” program starting on August 16th. The show, previously known as Hartman & Friends, airs weekdays from 3-7pm ET. O’Brien’s sports background includes covering the Olympics and the Super Bowl, as well as leading live coverage of the World Series, the NBA Finals and the NCAA Basketball Tournament on CBS Sports.

“Pat’s experience in both sports and entertainment, as well as his industry connections and passion for radio, makes him a perfect fit for the Loose Cannons,” said Fox Sports Radio Network VP/GM Don Martin. “We couldn’t be happier to welcome him to the Fox Sports Radio family as we continue providing the best destination for sports entertainment audio content.”

O’Brien said, “Don Martin and I have had a great relationship through the years. I have always had a great connection to the sports fans of America, and I’m excited to be back in the conversation.”

56 thoughts on ““Loose Cannon” Pat O’Brien Joins FOX Sports Radio

• November 21, 2013 at 4:13 pm

hartman and pob are unlistenable…they ramble on with nonsense, they are the opposite of tight on the radio…not even a little bit

• February 20, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Who the hell is pob trying to imitate when he does the baseball bit? He sounds like a tucking retard, do they keep doing this bit because it’s so bad they think it’s funny? Vtbvic the Dick is a adageucking asshole somebody please. Kill these guys.

• January 24, 2013 at 11:49 pm

Fox sports radio is falling hard, I think they should put a show together with Jay Moore, Petros Papadacus, and POB. That would drive anyone to the wrong side of the freeway! FOX sucks, clear channel is laughing all the way to the bank.

• January 24, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Bottom line is Pat O’Brien carries some power around town. The way he forced himself on this show is sad. Bring back the old Loose Cannons. Steve Hartman, Vic the Brick, and Michael Thompson. I feel bad for all you listeners outside of California, if you heard the real Loose Cannons you would really like them. Pat needs to go ASAP!!!! Get that idiot off the radio, ratings have suffered enough!

• January 4, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I feel the need to keep the petition to fire Pat O’Brien alive. The Loose Cannons is forced upon me in Colorado during the midday drive. Pat is either damaged goods or drunk on the show. He is a disaster. The only difference from POB and Danny Bonaduce is DB has earned a sliver of my respect since being a joke most of his career. I can’t believe POB is still on the show after seeing posts that date back to 2010! I searched Google for “Pat O’Brien sucks” and the first of many hits brought me here. That’s right, I knew I could not be the only one who felt that way, and I can’t believe it’s still acceptable to FOX. Pat must go…far, far away, and never come back. Pat must go! Pat must go! Pat must go!

• July 15, 2012 at 6:33 am

Pat O’brien is the reason I refuse to listen to the Loose Cannons. Keep Hartman and VTB; lose Pat. Till then.

• June 21, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Pat o’brien is a douchebag somebody please fire him

• June 21, 2012 at 4:46 pm

The worst radio show in history. Somebody please cut obiens tounge out. What a douchebag.

• June 21, 2012 at 4:42 pm

The worst radio show in history. Somebody please cut obrins tounge out. What a douchebag.

• May 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm

When’s Pat Obrien returning to drop names and share the delusions of his self centered life. There is not a more un evolved human being on the planet. The guy’s a Saturday Night Live sketch. His mediocrity, self grandeur and ridiculous ego dwarfs all, including his drug addled phone calls. That’s a tough trick. Here’s an concept for you “P.O.B.” …. Humility. Have somebody look it up for you, and at least learn how to spell it.

• March 9, 2012 at 1:11 pm

POB is a POS. My favorite interview was Eddie George. Pat introduced Eddie as his very close personal friend. Eddie then said the last time he saw Pat, they polished off 2 expensive bottles of wine. This means either his close friend hasn’t seen him in over 3 years or Pat relapsed. Either way, his close friend was unaware that Pat is outspoken about sobriety, as he assumed Pat was still getting wasted. Kinda figures, as Eddie was just in Columbus with his wife of many years, pitching a book about family and marriage. Yesterday, Eddie was with a 21 year old hot blonde female golfer at 2:30 a.m. when she was arrested for OMVI. Birds of a feather.

• December 22, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Please retire POB. I wish him the best, but it’s time for him to go. He’s an angry, rude, and pompus person – makes for very bad radio. I’ll check back in a month or two to see if he’s gone.

• November 18, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Oh yeah, and his role playing of “baseball” and “football”… really? About the dumbest stuff I have ever heard!

• November 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I am so sick of Pat… sorry! I, too, am sick and tired of his egomaniac rants! According to Pat, he knows everyone in the world! He probably cannot believe that this is the only job he can get anymore… on a local radio show! And I love how he talks about having “info” on those who have said negative things about him. I listen to this show when I can, but usually have to turn it off at some point because of Pat. I enjoyed it so much more when Thompson was on board. Steve and Vic would be much better left alone at this point.

• November 16, 2011 at 11:32 pm

I’ve tried. Really. I’m in my vehicle a lot during the day.
    I’ve grown to like Zakk & Jack. Love Dan Patrick. Even Kirsten to Z&J repeat @ 900PST. I bought my XM unit just for Petros & Money. But damn, how are the Loose Cannons still on the air? From Sam Here, to POB’s unhealthy narcisism and wtf planet is VTB from? He’s delusional. I hope he’s not allowed to drive or vote. I hope he’s a eunuch. He should be in the hall of fame for kissing Pat’s glutes. It truly is unlistenable. “My Man”, Don Martin, please end this torture. Give PMS an extra two hours. Give me infomercials. Anything but this drivel masquerading as entertainment. To top it off, these twits only do two hours and the repeat it! Finally, someone please punch Sam Here. Thank-you.

• November 3, 2011 at 5:29 pm

PAT, QUITE SIMPLY, IS A BAD MAN. I used to it was just his schtick – an arrogant and mean-spirited voice to balance Vic’s constant and at times overboard optimism. But after listening to show over the past year, it’s obvious that Pat is just a sad old man who lashes out at anything and everything because of his obvious insecurities. Who is running the station? How can management think this is good? All Pat does is anger listeners to the point we turn the dial. It seems like Pat is holding something over everyone’s head, and EVERYBODY is afraid to contradict him. THE EMPORER HAS NO CLOTHES!!!!!

• October 4, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I was listening to your show and just want to say. I can not see any one else taking Hank W. place and get the same excitement my son and I get when getting ready for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. My son and I would turn up the volume so loud right before Hank was to come and and we would be high 5ing each other during the song. In the other room my daughters would be yelling “Turn it down” but we would be in the zone at that time. Again hard to imagine someone else topping that…….A. R.

• September 13, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I really can’t understand how these clowns are still on the radio. Shockingly, Vic is the only one on the show who people can actually tolerate. I don’t understand how Pat brings anything to the show besides his CONSTANT NAME DROPPING. How he knows everybody and everyone just gets out of their seats to talk to him. NO ONE cares about you PAT, get over yourself, douche! As for Hartman, OMG. Can you actually give some insight into sports besides what you saw yesterday. If someone has a good or bad game he says they are the greatest player of all time or they should just trade them immediately! Dumb ass!!

• September 4, 2011 at 5:15 am

I like this show, but it’s tough to listen to when POB is constantly ranting about his past indiscretions. Damn, let it go. POB – Stop threatening to reveal private information about Matt Money Smith and other individuals. Learn from your mistakes. The show should be upbeat and positive. Sometimes POB and Steve are so negative that it kills the show. When POB starts name dropping, he ages himself about 80 years. Just appreciate what you have before there is no more Loose Cannons at all. Thanks.

• July 27, 2011 at 7:01 pm

This show is unlistenable due to Pat O’Brien. It is such a let down to go from Jim Rome to your 3 ring circus.
    Pat – here are a few tips
    1) STOP rudely interrupting your co-hosts and guests.
    2) Take a day or two off and actually listen to your show. Count the number of times you say “I” and “me”. You sound like an insecure, conceited, attention whore.
    3) NOBODY cares about how many celebrites and athletes “you” consider your best friends. We listen to sports radio to gain insight on current sports news, not to hear again how many times you’ve been invited to Bruce Jenner’s house for dinner.
    I’m sure if asked most of these athletes to comment on their relationship with you, most would respond “What relationship?”
    4)We don’t care what you feel like you have “pioneered” or “accomplished”. Let other people comment on that. It’s funny how I never hear anyone but yourself say how important you are.

This show is horrible – the sports world would be much happier if you just showed up every four years to cover olympic bobsledding.

FOX – please do something!!!!!!!!

• July 11, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I used to like Hartman, VTB, and Michael Thompson, but O’Brien has ruined it for me. I’m hard-pressed to think of another personality with an ego as huge as his. The name dropping got very old very fast, and I tend to think that a person who claims to have so many ‘friends,’ as he constantly suggests, has no friends at all.

Please get rid of O’Brien so the show can return to being listenable.

• June 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Pat O’Brien has ruined the show for me, and I go back to the Chet Forte days. Pat, the only one who cares that you used to baby-sit the Kardashians is you.

• May 23, 2011 at 3:55 pm

You guys suck. Your horrible. Constantly talk over each other and that long haired hippy who thinks he’s funny when his voice squeaks is flat out stupid. Nobody there knows anything about sports in the slightest. Worst radio crew I’ve ever heard. Your flat out insulting to the listening public. You suck – LA sucks and your show SUCKS.

• May 21, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Loose Cannons is not only the best sports radio show, it is the best radio show period. Sure, POB namesdrops every 2.5 seconds but I find it hilarious! Love love love the show…listen everyday. Now when Chris Meyers was there, it was UNBEARABLE!! Mychal Thompson was ok but never wanted to criticize anyoneo or anything.

• April 28, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Vic Jacobs is the worst thing to happen to life. What a complete waste of a human being. I realize that there are stupid people out there but it’s unbelievable how they can get jobs. What’s more glaring is that this guy has been employed for all this time. There is nothing that that guy brings. He is a nuisance, makes irrelevant comments whenever they aren’t altogether incoherent. He is pathetic, he needs to be off the air. He’s why I have barely listened to that show over the past 5-7 years even though I think Hartman isn’t terrible. Every time that witless quack opens his mouth, he makes no sense and just spews fortune cookie nonsense which just makes the world dumber. He needs to be stopped. Their producer, as well, is a complete douchebag with nothing relevant ever to say. He’s under the impression that his opinion means something. Just shut up. These people make me sick.

• April 25, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Watching the Angels playing Boston this weekend was pure torture. I believe Hunter must have left 10-15 guys on base during that series.

Wait ‘Til next Year?

It’s time, I guess, to face the truth.
    This aint the Angels’ year.
    For even if they had Babe Ruth,
    It looks like Texas I fear.

I thought Mike Scioscia somehow might be able to pull them through, but unfortunately he can’t hit. On second thought, he can probably hit better than half the guys on this year’s club including Hunter and Wells.

Take care.

Arnie Silverman
    Laguna Niguel

• April 15, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Where is Pat? It is been a while since he was on the show?

• April 7, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Vic is a retard. Pat is a name dropping, living in the past douche bag. Steve is decent, but drowned out by Pat (douche bag). But back to Vic. Did your parents have any kids that lived? My God, you and your wannabe intelligent pseudo Zen brooklyn bullshit. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! And all of you, TALK SPORTS! God, can’t they just give PMS a 6 hr. show?

• March 31, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Pat, plEase tell Vic that if he’s looking for Brons “huevos”, Vic can find them down his throat! GO HEAT!

• March 25, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Pat has got to go…I used to like him way back when he did the Olympics. When he joined the “Cannons” I thought… this could be interesting. HE IS TERRIBLE. Seems like he knows EVERYONE in the world, the ultimate name-dropper. He has to be the most annoying person on radio. And the “Baseball” bit is ridiculous, not one bit funny. I loved the original three of Thompson, Vic and Hartman, but the remaining two have certainly taken a back seat to Pat’s constant bragging and putting down of other people. If anyone has an email address of where we can write to try and get this guy off the air, please let us know. Sorry, Pat, you are just living too far in the past… your schtick is no longer relevant! I am a huge sports fan and I had always enjoyed listening to this show in the past when I could. But the CONSTANT Laker Talk (and I am a fan) and Pat are starting to take it’s toll.

• March 25, 2011 at 1:16 am

POB IS A COMPLETE JERK! HE IS TOTALLY OUT OF LINE ON THE WAY HE TALKS TO PEOPLE AND CLAIMS HE IS HUMBLE AND IS AN OPEN BOOK. POB IS A COMPLETE ASS. I REMEMBER SEEING HIM AT THE INCUBUS 311 CONCERT AT IRVINE MEADOWS EARLY 2000, HE WAS GETTING OUT OF A LIMO WITH A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS,PROBABLY HIS GOOF OF A SONS FREINDS PARTY OR SOMETHING AND THERE HE IS SMOKING ON A CIGAR OR CIG LIKE SOME BIG ROCK STAR OR SOMETHING. I THINK I YELLED SOMETHING AT HIM BECAUSE I WAS HAVING A GOOD TIM OF COURSE AND YOU COULD TELL HE WAS JUST TRYING TO IMPRESS YOUNGSTERS THAT REALLY DID NOT GIVE A DAMN WHO THIS OLD WASH OUT WAS.

• March 15, 2011 at 7:51 pm

OOOPS, forgot to mention: He would name drop every 45 seconds (average) while he’s speaking.

• March 15, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Pat O’Brien has single handedly ruin my afternoon sports radio. I CAN’T STAND HIM!!! One day, while i was bored out of my mind, I tuned in one more time but with the intention of timing how long it takes for POB to name drop stars he knew or once knew, athletes he had lunch/dinner with, which sports icon taught his kids their tricks of the trade (according to POB, Tony Hawk taught his son how to skateboard and help design his son’s home ramp) …. blah, blah, blah, I can’t believe Fox Sports took such a big chance with this knucklehead. We no longer listen to The Loose Cannons, POB has caused enough of us to vomit in our mouths and swallow. We now listen to a local guy on ESPN Radio…..”GOOD JOB FOX SPORTS!!!”

• March 4, 2011 at 4:51 pm

In a world mostly filled with mediocrity, the Loose Cannons are a true rarity. They accomplish the most critical aspect of radio, they ENTERTAIN!

• March 2, 2011 at 12:44 am

The Loose Cannons show is the best show on sports talk radio. It is informative and extremely entertaining.
    It’s 100% better than listening to 60 yr old Dan Patrick who rants about his micro-size roles in crappy movies and his constant creepy chatter about super models…as if he could ever get one…lol

• February 4, 2011 at 6:04 pm

Wow – I thought things were bad when Michael “laker homer” Thompson was on the show or Chris “I fell asleep” Meyer. Michael was not a natural radio talent, but he worked at it. Pat Obrien has NO radio talent. He mumbles through comments. Has to insert his own experiences constantly. His delivery is painful. He cannot deliver a take without it dragging out. And if I have to hear his “my boyhood friend” line about Hartman again, I am gonna crash…. The show is terrible now

• January 12, 2011 at 5:16 am

This show has become a disaster! Vic should be sent to Japan for all his idiotic remarks.
    Pat has been a major disappointment.Too much idle showbiz chatter & not enough sports.
    The baseball report is not funny & repeating it makes it worse.
    Finally,you have to get more sponsors. Those horrible plugs for I Heart & 5 hour are absolutely unbearable.The same crap over and

You have lost us as listeners until changes are made.

Thank you.

• December 24, 2010 at 10:25 pm

The Loose Cannon would be a much better show if it only included Hartman, Vic the brick, and Sam. The useless rants that pat o’brien bring is pure agony. Sports radio is about what is going on in the world of sports. It’s not about who you’re friends with and what kind of car you drive or who you party with on Christmas Eve.

All pat does is talk down to his radio partners and whoever he’s jealous of in the world of sports. I use to think that jim gray was bad, but it seem pat o’brien is no better. The only difference better pat and gray is that pat has a mustache.

I try hard to listen to the Loose Cannon, but I can’t take listening to pat o’brien anymore. When it comes down to it, pat o’brien is a over confident jealous perverted individual who contribute none what so ever in the world of sports. My last straw with pat was when Petros was on the Loose Cannon a few days ago and out of nowhere pat decides to call out Don Maclean for always being on the PMS show. For a guy who seems like he has everything and is friends with everybody, it still is not enough. pat still manages to top himself by showing the world of how small-minded and jealous an individual like pat o’brien can be. pat acts like a little brat when things don’t go his way. Being that he is consider a senior citzen already, it’s so sad that this old fart of a man can not grow up and stop acting like a child who doesn’t know what is right and wrong. If he’s not picking on D-Mac then he’s picking on Matt Money Smith. Why would he do this? One word: Jealousy. It’s just simple as that. Unlike pat o’brien, guys like D-Mac and Money do not have to ranting everyday to us sports listener about who they are. Bottom line, they entertain us with sport’s information and at time still manages to get a few laugh about what is going on in their lives. The only difference here is that he don’t rant on and on about how cool they are or what freaken car they drive. They merely just give us funny stories about what happen to them in their lives like D-Mac being call “Mr Bilsters,” or Matt drunk days during his youth.

The most annoying thing about pat has to be him ranting over and over about the famous sports and movie stars who according to pat are his friend…”we go back.” The only that only thing that goes way back is pat’s hair line and his way of thinking.

I also remember this one time when Petros was on the Loose Cannons again and pat made sure to ask him about My Chemical Romance. For some odd reason, pat’s always trying to prove how cool he is. The sad thing is that no one is even challenging him to do this, but pat being pat, he manages to out do himself and rant about his stupid ass sports car and famous friends he hangs out with or the new trend that is happening in the world.

The best thing that could happen to the Loose Cannon is dumping this dead weight named pat o’brien. I like many of the sport radio listeners want to be entertain by sports radio info and not useless rants about famous people are supposedly friends of pat o’brien.

I might be a nobody and just a regular dude who might not achieve the things that pat o’brien has done, but I’m smart enough to know that I don’t try to be someone that I’m not. The more you try to be, the less you become it. Just like in the case of pat o’brien ranting about the person that he is and how important he is in the world of sports.

It’s a sad world when you have guys like Joe McDonnell doing part-time radio duty and old age cheese like pat o’brien being on the air 5 days a week and 3 hours a day. A guy like Joe might rub people the wrong way at times, but Joe knows sports. He talks and lives sports. He doesn’t bring the useless rants about his famous friends into his shows. You might not like his opinions, but at least Joe entertain us listeners with sport information and not stupid new trends that is happening in todays world.

I know that it’s pathetic of me to go on on about how terrible pat o’brien, but hopefully someone will finally see that sports radio doesn’t need an egotist manic like pat o’brien to be successful, but rather just a guy who knows sport and is able to info us listener about sports.

In conclusion, pat’s ship has sailed long gone with the last line of cocaine off the hookers back that pat snored off.

• December 24, 2010 at 10:13 am

I totally agree with everyone. Pat is horrible. did he have a stroke or something? it sounds like he has marbles in his mouth. and it takes him an hour to try to complete a sentence. if he can even finish his thought at all. the whole show is uncomfortable laughter, trying to cover up the nonsensical babbling from Pat. the show is pure torture to listen to. I actually really like Hartman and VTB though.

• December 23, 2010 at 7:57 pm

I listen to sports radio everyday and what pat o’brien brings to the Loose Cannons is not sports radio! I use to get very annoyed at the Vic the Brick, but in all honesty, Vic has a good heart and means well. pat on the other hand is a self-righteous, self-absorbing attention whore!!! If it’s not about pat then pat doesn’t care.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is always about the movie stars and sport figures that he’s supposedly are friends with. He always managed to get his 2 cents in. For example when they are were talking about the “Rock,” latest movie “Faster,” pat managed to included that he was influential in the Rock’s career when he was starting up in the movie industry. Influence my ass! Not everything is about you pat!!! The world was created before you pat, sports was created before you pat, movies was created before you pat. Pat is blinded by the notion that he is still reliant in the world of entertainment and sports, but the sad truth is that pat is neither in both fields of work. He is merely an egotist, drugged up blow-hard with no sense of reality.

Sports talk radio is about entertainment and insights in the world of sport, pat o’brien is none of the above. He’s basically the guy who thinks he’s part everything that is cool and hip, but sadly he’s the one everyone is mocking and laughing at that is not cool and hip.

• December 23, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Pat is ruining the loose cannons. He’s blinded by his crazy belief that he’s still important in the world of sports. You’re a know gossip whore! He pretends like he’s friends with all big times in sports and movies and turns around and hates on people he thinks are lower than him. He’s nothing but a self absorbing perverted scared egotisted fake ass has been. We are know pat is friends with Michael Jordan, but he doesn’t have to keep stoving it down our throats every time mj’s name comes up. And pat love’s threatening people by saying how he has secrets on the LA tv anchors and sportscasters that he’s not fond of. Hey pat everybody knows ur secret, you’re not popular anymore in the world of sports and hollywood. Do the world a favor and move on with ur Louis vuitton bag and maserati car.

• December 23, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Pat is terrible and annoying. Everything that comes out his mouth is all about who he knows and what he’s done. Hey Pat, not every movie star know who you are or is even friends with you. He contributes nothing what so ever to the loose cannons. And we he’s not talking about himself, he’s busy bashing others that he’s jealous of ie PMS show and friends of the PMS show. You can sum up Pat in three words: egotist, jealous, and annoying.

• December 23, 2010 at 4:04 pm

I really think this show sucks, and Pat O’Brien is the reason for it. He is obsessed with himself and his downfall. He can’t believe he has become an irrelevant old pervert forced back into radio talk. I have not heard anything interesting on this show in months. Get rid of Pat O’Brien!

• December 20, 2010 at 11:28 pm

y’ don’t you guys on the show put your mouths around that cannon, & i’ll gladly pull the lanyard!!! now; that will be FFFFRRRRREEEEEESSSSSSHHHH!!!! just so there’s no misunderstanding you mother fuckers suck ass!! poor vick always trying to save the show, but air hog pat, ” one day in band camp i stuck a flute in my ass” then hartman the little bitch laughs, right on cue!

you guys suck so bad i can’t wait ’till PMS comes on!
    so in closing FUCK YOU!

• December 20, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Since Pat O’Brien joined this show it is all about him. Too many stories, he interrupts the other guys, makes up the stupid stories about growing up with Hartman. These three guys sound like 5th grade cheerleaders! I’m not crazy about Hartman either. He is a loud know-it-all. All the unison and cheering for Kobe is just too much. Not enough sports. I’ve had enough of it.

Sheila Kendzior

• December 10, 2010 at 5:23 pm

in last 2 months i have become a dailey fan yall make a good team thanks for getting me thru the day

• December 10, 2010 at 10:37 am

…..nice to have a show with some energy. pat ob is a good listen and keeps steve h in line. the most important aspect to talk radio, and this show has it, the flow. this show moves along with endless banter, facts and fun. steve and pat are an excellent team, they are pros at their craft. no comment on the third member of their team.

• December 9, 2010 at 2:03 pm

The Loose cannons show is terrible. All they do the entire show is rank on all non-LA sports teams while praising theirs. I am to the point now I will no longer listen to them at all. They are really bad.

• October 18, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Like it. Look forward to listening to it everyday. Don’t care what POB did in the past. We’ve all f****d up in the past. The show is entertaining. Leave it at that.

• October 15, 2010 at 8:52 pm

This show is absolutely amazing. The best sports/talk show ever put on radio. Thank you, thank you, thank you. XM never sounded to so good.

• October 9, 2010 at 12:01 pm

I’ve never listened to sports talk much (except for Rome), but this show is entertaining.

• October 4, 2010 at 12:13 pm

people……thanks to pob, the loose cannons are back…this show is now very interesting and the pace of the show makes it a great listen. steve and pat remind me of his best work with chet. i now have turned down the volume on my soaps (chicks) and turned up my radio….could be the best combo ever……….sorry vtb you do not belong on any program of ant type that demands any type of respect…..

• October 1, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Hay you guys got an awsome show i love it, love the stories Pat tells about the lod days.

• September 15, 2010 at 10:49 am

I never thought twice about Pat O’Brien until I listened to him for a few shows. He’s ruining the Hartman and Friends show (now Loose Cannons). They should can him. He talks incessantly about other people while proclaiming, “Now I’ve made some wrong decisions, but they’ve only hurt me…” What a bunch of crap! He’s a dirty old man and I feel FOX (XM) is taking a big chance with him. But, who am I to say? Except for me. I can’t listen anymore. The show’s not sports talk anymore, it’s a sad journey down Pat’s past with two others slobbering all over him. Oh well. No more Fox in the afternoons for me.